Basic Things To Consider Before Buying CBD Products Online
First-time buyers can feel overwhelmed, confused, and intimidated while choosing a suitable CBD product. With new product ranges entering the market even seasoned CBD users find it hard to make a confident purchase decision. Below are some basic things to consider before making an online CBD product purchase.
Gain knowledge about CBD
CBD is gaining fame as a safe alternative treatment for several medical conditions. Even doctors recommend CBD because research has reported its potential to treat certain medical issues. Therefore, the first thing is to gain education about CBD before you even buy a single CBD candy from the JustCBD store online. You can also buy CBD öl apotheke rezeptfrei or CBD oil without a prescription from their store.
Consider the different forms of CBD products
Read the label to understand the type of CBD you are consuming.
- CBD Isolate – Everything from flavonoids to terpenes and other cannabinoids is removed.
- Full-spectrum CBD – It includes THC, terpenes, other cannabinoids, and flavonoids.
- Broad-spectrum – It contains naturally occurring compounds, except THC.
Common CBD: THC ratios
- 18:1 – Best for first-time users or those who don’t desire to experience the euphoric effect.
- 8:1 – Works for those who don’t wish to experience the elating effect.
- 4:1 – A mid-range ratio suitable for users with some THC tolerance level.
- 2:1 – A balanced ratio for people with THC tolerance and psychotropic experience.
- 1:1 – Moderate doses can cause psychotropic effects.
Other product ingredients
After checking the labels for CBD and THC levels, you need to read about the other ingredients. Some manufacturers list CBD as hemp extract because of legal problems. Therefore, be cautious about terms like hemp seed oil or cannabis Sativa seed oil because these ingredients are not similar to CBD. You need to look for the kind of carrier oil because it helps in the preservation and absorption of CBD.
- MCT oil
- Grapeseed oil
- Cold-pressed hemp seed oil
- Olive oil
If the CBD products are flavored, then the ingredient list will include coloring and natural/artificial flavorings. If you are choosing a broad spectrum, then the ingredient list will mention the terpenes and other cannabinoids present. CBD vapes can contain harmful ingredients like vegetable glycerin or propylene glycol, which transform into carcinogenic amalgams on heating.
How much dosage?
It is confusing to determine the dosage.
- CBD capsules & edibles – The dosage in capsules and edibles is fairly simple. Dosage is consistent, so no tension about measuring a consistent dosage on your own. For example, if you plan to take 10 mg after every 4 hours then look for pills or edibles [gummies or candy] with the same amount.
- CBD tinctures, oil, & drops – The dosage will need calculation but droppers have a 1 ml baseline, which means a 20ml bottle will hold 20 servings of 1 ml.
- CBD vapes – The body absorbs 40 to 50% of CBD in comparison to oils and edibles. With the same person, 2 puffs are never going to be exact, so the dosage will never be consistent.
The right dosage of CBD depends on factors like delivery method, potency, weight, metabolism, and medical condition. Start with 20 to 30 mg per day and build on it slowly!